VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Huge commission post! Food fetish femdom & Cute barmaids!


...okay, maybe not all in one pic, that would be just a little too awesome. But f'reals, let's start things off with the rest of the 'Yum Yum' commission pics!


Delicioso~ A big thanks to PS for coming to me with this series. Big momma may not be too thrilled, but granny really knows how to stuff a bird I'd say.

I think I mentioned this a little in my last post, but this series was great material to work with. For starts, it was an incentive to draw a type of scene I've been wanting to play with forever while at the same time pushing me as an artist to try out some things I don't normally do (more 'mature' characters, and the fisting at the end... as it were). But it came off fantastic, and I that last pic is a supremely guilty pleasure for me. I'M feeling a little hungry! And based off of all the fantastic feedback, sounds like y'all are too. Mmmm~

And finally, something at the opposite end of the spectrum, it's another piece for Versusme! Y'all may remember the pics I did of his OC Ta'zuna a while back (the ones of her and my lamia have been my most popular pieces on furaffinity). This time around, we've got a new character to showcase - this is the dwarven barmaid, Gerdur Lorehammer!


So CUTE! The shorter the girl, the more rediculously her curves show off~

In the commissioner's own words, he wanted something to show off Gerdur's profession that wasn't just another st. Pauli girl pose... so we kicked a couple ideas around, and settled on her cooking dinner at the tavern. I hope this doesn't sound immodest, but I really feel this is one of the best pics I've ever done. The lighting was a technical experiment that TOTALLY paid off. Also, cameos in the background of a couple more of his OCs, Ta'zuna and Khawala. Thanks to Versusme for bringing another awesome curvy gal over to the studio. ;)

1 comment: