VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Friday, May 11, 2012

Deluxe Art update! Also: "Kinky Sects" Pages 13-15!

This is it, the turning of the tides!



It's so weird to think we're finally coming to the end... only three more pages, and this storyarc will reach its conclusion.

Oh, and our 400 page mark. o_O'
More on that next time... but I've been stingy with updates lately, so let me make it up to y'all. As with the issues, I've also been reding some of my older pieces, trying finish them off with the skills I've developed from doing the comic. So long time readers may recognize these next two, but never before in such glooooory!!!

  


I may have mentioned this before, but I'm a huge fan of film noir... and the more I think about it, the more I feel that poster would make a great cover for an ish. What do y'all think, huh?
Anywho, that's all till next time, when we'll be back with the conclusion! (And some exciting news, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment