VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kinky Sects - Pages 4-6!


I think its just about time we put the 'kink' in this ish, don't you agree?

   

Ah, and that's why we love Manoa. Kidnapped by insane lesbians? Forced to breed with an ancient sex demon? Don't matter- she's got a down-to-earth plan to buy some time. ;)

In other news, it's going to be a super busy week for me out in the real world so updates are going to a little more spaced out for the meantime. Good news tho: just three pages left till the silver ed. Of CTM is finished, and soon after that, the gold ed! Woof, feels like I've been working on this one forEVER. On the plus side tho, I promise that it's aaaaall polish.

*sigh* Someday I'll get caught up with the issues... Heck, I've actually already gotten Issue 7 inked and 8 begun, it all comes down to face time with gimp.

Oh, and one final teaser: art exchange with Darrel-san is coming up! Keepa you eyes peeled, pervies!

No comments:

Post a Comment