VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Monday, April 2, 2012

Kinky Sects - 1st three pages! Exposition central!

So... yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to switch to the backup server to get the site back up. Thankfully, that shouldn't be too hard, I backed the site up not too long ago so there shouldn't be too much stuff lost. The big annoyance is my backup host is the one that has ads letter-boxing their sites... *sigh* Oh well, look forward to SOME form of the Radish Room back up & running in the next couple days...

But you're not here for technobabble. Or even techno-bubbles. Unless they be techno-bubble booTAYS! Oh ho ho ho... Now, why don't you enjoy the goods while the nurses chase me down and give me my medicines.


Just to catch y'all up to speed, as it were. ;) So how's Manoa going to get out of this one? Stay tuned!


2 comments: