VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Thursday, March 15, 2012

TENTACLES!!! "Rough Sects" - Pages 7-9

To quote one of my favorite movies, Men in Black (y'know, the one with a fun but unnecessary sequel, and soon a third and even MORE unnecessary sequel, involving time travel no less, on the way):

"Congratulations, Reg. It's a... squid."


I think the festival of sexual deviancy above speaks for itself, dunnit? I do just want to touch on something our eagle-eyed readers may have noticed - the art style is slightly different in some places (most noticably page 8). Just a little look into how far back I plan these things, but this is one of those stories I've been meaning to write for a looooong time... from back in the dark ages before "Tales of Schlock" was even really a concrete idea. And because of that, I've got some art from back then I'm weaving in with the new stuff.

Have I mentioned how much fun it is to finally get around to this arc?

Till next time, stay frosty, pervies~!

1 comment: