VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Friday, March 30, 2012

Demonic Sects Chapter 3 - "Kinky Sects"!

I just want to start off by mentioning that our main site is down for the moment, hopefully to return soon (Waaah, I'm an artist, not a webmaster! I just wanna draaaaw!). But as always, news will be posted up here on the blog.

Now then: How about our first glimpse at this trilogy's conclusion, eh?



I love this cover. I always try to walk the fine line that, as explicit and over-the-top things get inside, the cover should be a tiny bit more coy~ Heck, I look at it and want to read it too- then I remember I still have to draw the damn thing.

Took a few days off to work on real life stuff, but going to pick up with new updates (and continuing to work on the gold/silver ed. of "Coffee Tea or Me"#1). Look forward to it!

~Rampant404

No comments:

Post a Comment