VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

BBW Tentacle Sex! "Rough Sects" Finale!

That is to say, big girls can be in hentai too, not that the curvy cutie has tentacles. Although... nah, maybe some other issue. ^_^





And so ends chapter two of our little trilogy. I really have to say, this has been one of the most fun to draw arcs I've ever done. And this ish in particular was so crammed full of action, I really feel like its one of the best we've ever done. And of course, we've still got one more chapter to put together... but I'm prolly going to take a little time to finish redoing CTM#1 before I start up with any new stuff. That said, keep your eyes peeled because as soon as we're back, you know we'll be back with the goods. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Ya I think its one of the best you've done so far too!

    ReplyDelete