VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Monday, February 6, 2012

Royal Jelly - The Conclusion!

Oh my goodness! Is this it? Is this the END?!?!





Ah... I love a happy ending, don't you?

Oog, your humble author has been having a rough week - I got nasty sick this last week, PLUS horrible job related unpleasantness... *sigh* nothing to be done about it I guess, except I'm sorry it slowed me down getting this good stuff up. I really, really love working on this comic, and my art. And when life is stupid (which is all too often) It makes me so happy to have this outlet and know that, in my small schlocky way, folks appreciate what I'm putting out.

But anyway! Is this it for the Queen B? Maybe... at least for now. This was the complete storyline I plotted out (Yes! I do that!) from the beginning, but I most certainly am not going to close the door on super-cuties here at the Radish Room. But that said, we're going to be revisiting some other threads for a little bit....

More up soon! When my stomach isn't so full of jittery raccoons... *oog*

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Did you say you were "slowed down?" I'm amazed at your output and your work ethic. You manage to crank out an entire story in the time it takes me to draw one or two pages. I'm trying to step up to your level but I don't know if there are enough hours in the day, lol.

    ReplyDelete