VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chubby Latina gets Gang-Banged by a Lesbian Cult! The Concl' to 'Tantric Sects'

'know, I write headers like that, and I'm reminded just how much we like to keep things classy and high-brow around here. ^_^ Well, as I mentioned to my buddy Darrell San, on his recent pic of a amazingly topheavy & feisty barbarian Milf, 'If that's what barbarians are like, then I'm resigning civilization'. So let's make with the end of the beginning of this story arc, eh?






 

I really feel like this is the fastest I've ever blitzed through an issue, truth be told. Part of it may be (as I've mentioned before) just how much I've been dieing to do this storyarc, and part of it is also how I do like to bounce between some lighter and darker stuff. And I looooooved the superheroine arc, don't get me wrong, but now it's time for something a little... gooier.

And the goo is JUST beginning. The next ish? Messed up and oh so wrong, but I'm willing to bet it'll go down as one of the all-time highest ranked one's we've done here at the Radish Room. :D

In other news, Finally finished the Silver Ed. of "Bride of the Mummy"! I'm going to try and blitz the gold edition before I put any notice up in the store, or any fanfare at all really. And once I'm through with that, I'll get the next ish rolling, plus start my next redux project - The lovely Manoa from above in the slightly less fantastical but oh-so-close-to-home soap opera "Coffee, Tea or Me?" #01.

Also coming up: New fan art is on the horizon! Look for portraits of some of my favorite inspirational beauties coming up in the next couple posts!

And finally... happy Leap Day. Remember- anything done on Leap Day doesn't count!

1 comment: