VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Friday, January 13, 2012

Turns out Lamias have a Taste for Busty Japanese Girls...

I mean, who knew, right? Well, I guess Fukumi does now...



And so this issue comes to a close. I hope y'all enjoyed our little holiday anthology. It was a complete joy to write, let me tell ya! I was actually plotting out the next few issues I want to do, and I may have slightly exhausted myself when I realized I had just planned out about the next year's worth of artistic endeavors... *heavy*

Anywho, I've really been enjoying some of my productivity on OTHER fronts than this comic. The last couple pieces of fan art were gold, I feel, and I actually have some more in the pipeline - stay tuned! The website's been getting serious love and a modest facelift. The issues and store pages have both come out of the dark ages to oh, at least bronze age levels now! Still have to go and update the copyright dates ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE though. *sigh* 

I think that my new year's resolution, at least as far as TOS goes, is to get more of the back issues ready as Deluxe editions. What do y'all say? If there was an inked & colored version of "Coffee, Tea, or Me", would you folks be interested? Lemme know in the comments!

Cheers,
~Rampant404

No comments:

Post a Comment