VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Monday, October 3, 2011

Summer Sucks - Big, Wet n' Sticky Conclusion!

Swish!




Or is that *SPLURT*? ;)

Anywho, we have successfully seen the close of another issue here at the Radish Room, and as usual: the author is exhausted. Blarg. I can't even think about the next issue yet, though I will be rolling around to it. First things first, I need to finish getting DPC#4 gold & silver all wrapped up (I'd started it a while back, I just need to get off my lazy butt). Also, of course, it being October now and all, look forward to some Ghoulish art a little down the line. Muwahaha...

And the first person to comment on how this 'summer' issue wrapped up in October will be severely pummeled by webmonkeys! I'm serious now! *shakes fist with rage*

1 comment:

  1. Nice finish, and don't feel bad about it ending a little late. I'm OCD, so my usual procedure is to withhold it for a year until it becomes relevant again so there are worse things than being a little late!

    ReplyDelete