VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Monday, August 15, 2011

Coffee, Tea, or Me? #3 - Issue DONE!

I ask you now, who doesn't like a good BBW threesome?



*phew* It always feels so good to finish up an issue. There's always those minor regrets any artisan feels, the sensation that such n' such a line should be reworded, this and those lines should be slightly out more, but I feel like every issue just gets better. I continue to push myself to step up my game, and eeeever so slowly, I see it happening.

Anyway, thanks for all the support during this ish, everyone! I can always tell when its hitting its mark because y'all start posting your comments and feedback. And I take that seriously.

So, what's up next? This ish took a little longer to complete than I intended (they always do... *sigh*) because I've been doubling up redoing the old ish's behind the scenes. But at any rate, I think it's going to go down a little something like :

Issue14 - A special Anthology ish (3 short stories!)
Issue15 - Queen B #2
Issue16 - Wicked Step Milf #2

How do folks feel about the above? This takes us through the fall most likely, and we'll be seeing the other most requested storyline (Queen B) coming up very shortly. The anthology issue is one I've been looking forward to for a long time- look forward to the entire cast putting in an appearance!

Well, that's all for now. I have the day off from the hated day gig, and Better Half is at work, so I'm gonna book down and get some art done. Ah, life is tiring, but good.

1 comment: