VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Queen B - Introducing our Big Booty Superheroine!

Sorry I hadn't been around for a couple days, but as you'll see, I have been far from idle. Ladies & jellyspoons, I give you the final pages to "Queen B"!




How about that, eh? A little action, PLENTY of cheesecake, oh, and a little twist at the end too! Oh, and I updated the issues page, so the CBZ for this story is now available for download.

This issue was, as I've said previously, a little bit of a departure for me. I mean, there's no supa' explicit sexy times like in the rest of the issues, but it was fun to branch out and do something different, and reach out to a slightly wider audience (gadzooks! I could actually upload this issue on Deviantart!). Not to worry though, there will be more of sexy times in the next issue... uh, as soon as I get to it.
There is going to be a lull here for a bit. I need to catch my breath before starting a new issue, and I want to focus more on preparing gold/silver editions of earlier issues for a bit. Don't worry though, I'd never leave you folks high and dry- new stuff, as always, will be coming. I don't think I could turn off drawing if I wanted to... ;)

1 comment: