VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Coop, Druuna, Booty Babe Art Fan pieces!

Fist off, thanks everyone who's voting in the poll! Your input helps me get y'all what you want!:D

So now that I'm between issues (and neck deep in half packed boxes. Ah, moving, you are making me go through my aspirin at an alarming rate) I thought I'd take the chance to catch up on some drawing projects I'd long neglected, and that includes paying homage to some of my greatest inspirations! These are the rough 1st drafts, but colored ones will emerge eventually (Did I mention real-life is especially interfere-y right now?) Anyway, in order, we have

1. Devil Girl(inspired by coop)
2. Druuna (inspired by Serpieri)
3. Double D Kokeshi (inspired by Spencer Davis)



What can I say about these artists? They have been such an inspiration to me. I love their work, and can't recommend them enough. Soon, I hope to have finished versions of these pieces done, and then I'll offer my humble homages up to the masters. Till then though, I need to put my life into some boxes. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment