VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Remember Naughty Nurses?

Yeah, y'know. Naughty, busty nurses? How about some voluptuous BBW action, too? A little fetish play (or a lot)? Long time readers should know where we're going with this one. So allow me to present y'all a sneak peak at what exactly the author's been up to lately.



That's right, big britches, it's the long promised remastered, reworked, revised, renewed and reimagined "Tales of Schlock"!

So for those of you who fear I'd fallen off the face of the earth, allow me to reassure you that epic periods of silence notwithstanding, I am hard at work behind the scenes! If all goes well, by the time of our next post (which is post # 100, doncha know) we'll have part one of the original "Tales of Schlock" epic available in the store. Manoa and Fukumi... yum. I really need to write another issue with both of them in it. Ah well, some day...

And I haven't stopped on "Queen B" either, I promise! I have another page done, I just need to get into postable shape. *Sigh* Why are there never enough hours in the day?

Well, keep drooling till next time. It's going to be a blast. ;)

1 comment: