VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Sunday, April 17, 2011

New "Queen B" page, (and some Manoa sketches, both nasty & nice!

Butt expansion, butt expansion! Do I have your attention now? :)



Oh yeah, y'all see where this one is going.

Sorry there's only one new page just at the moment, the truth is I've been feeling massively overwhelmed by the joys of moving, hunting for a (better) job... oh yeah, and having a life too, I suppose. So I decided to blow off some steam and just goof off- sketch-style! So, I've got some choice produce from that jam session, for your consideration. First off, the nasty...



Each of these is actually concept art for potential future issues... whaddya think? It's about poor Manoa got into some good ol' fashioned peril again. Ah, but which to do first? (hint hint, comment on your favorite!)

And of course, I couldn't just let our favorite bbw get nothing but the rough stuff, so I cooked up a very nice series...



There, balance to the force again, eh?

In other news, I have plans to up all the 1st drafts as CBZ files for easy download- for those of you whose brows just furrowed, CBZ files are essentially a 'comic book file'. There's a bunch of free CBZ readers out there, just to kinda enhance the experience. What does everyone think? Once the store's up and running proper, the deluxe editions will prolly be made available in this format as well.

Okay, that's it. Till next time~

5 comments:

  1. Um. Several of the piclinks lead only to the gallery page, the fullsize image ain't there!

    Nice ahtwoik!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh criminy... *sigh* y'know, when imagefap flashed me the message "upload successful!" I actually believed the (foolish me!) The problem HAS been resolved, sorry 'bout that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have missed this post, sorry. Good stuff as always, dude!...

    ReplyDelete