VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Wicked Step-Milf - Conclusion!

It's done! Excited? Yeah, I thought you might be. :)



*phew* It has been an exciting run, getting this last issue out the door. Took a little longer than I expected, but I hope you'll agree it was well worth it. Ah, a little girl-on-girl, a dash of domination... okay, a lot. From what I've been seeing from everyone's comments, y'all liked it, you just want more! Well, I can promise you this is not the last we've seen from these two, oh no. This story will continue, in a month or two.
But before that, I have another storyline to get begun. I promised it a while back, but Tales of Schlock #12 will be a superheroine story, starring those lovely BFFs Roux & Fukumi. Oooh, I have been hankering to get going on this one.
I will be frank and warn y'all, I'm prolly gonna take a few days off from the comic to work on some 'real life' projects, and just to catch my breath a little. I love this comic, I truly do- and I don't want to burn out on it, catch my drift?
In the background though, I have begun working on revising the earlier issues, inking them, fixing errors and all sorts of good stuff. I'll try to get a preview up in a couple days or so. If all goes well, I should be able to make some glossy editions available through the store soon!
Well, that's all for now. See you in the funny pages~

1 comment:

  1. Gret !!!! Lesbiens humiliation i like! Bravo for thises big ass sluts

    ReplyDelete