VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Wicked Step-Milf - Pages03-06!

Alright, and with this update, I can safely say we're done with the exposition. Thanks for bearing with folks, Just laying the groundwork before the action.



So, it occurs to me I completely forgot that the end of "Dark Cherry Latte" officially marked 200 pages. Good grief. I suppose we can call the site design a belated celebration, eh? Still though, wow. I can hardly believe I've gotten 10 issues out the door. I have the inspiration for dozens more though, so don't worry- not going anywhere anytime soon.
At some point I will be revamping all these old issues into polished, final drafts. Y'know, with inking, color, even new art to replace the odd clunky panel. Not sure when I'm going to find the time for it, but eventually I'll get it together.
Looking back at some of the early pages of "Doctor Patient Confidentiality: has reminded me just how far I've come. That's part of why I run this thing is to give me a chance to practice, practice, practice. I love that feeling, and I love the work. Thanks everyone, for joining me. Looking forward to seeing you for the next 10 issues!

1 comment: