VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dark Cherry Latte - pages 7-9!

Happy holidays everyone! Did you miss me? I missed me too- it's been a glorious Xmas bacchanale of eggnog and festivities... or maybe I spent most of it on the couch in a feverish flu-induced haze. Either way, we survived another December, which just leaves the end-of-year noisemaking before we do it all again.
But I think we have time for ONE more update this year, don't you? The aforementioned craziness slowed me down QUITE a bit... but I wouldn't pop in without something to show for it, eh?



More coming soon. All the groundwork is laid, and from here on out its all skin & action. Yeah, I know what you folks like.
See y'all soon!

2 comments:

  1. The "fullsize" of page 7 is busted, shows up as zero pixels.

    Other than that, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, I swear imagefap is powered by hamsters and balsa wood. Thanks for catching that, I re-upped and it should be working fine now.

    ReplyDelete