VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Web of the Incubus#3 - Pages 13-15!

Who's ready for the exciting climax? (The Incubus sure is, lemme tell ya...)



OH SNAP NOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED!!! D: Omg!!!11one

*cough* sorry, had a brief spazz-out. It's almost frightening to think that in three more pages this storyline will be at a close- I haven't done a lengthy multi-issue one like this since this series launched with the "Doctor Patient Confidentiality" storyline. Phew! It's hard work for me, but I keep pushing myself to become a better artist and I think its (very, very slowly) paying off. I'm just glad you guys seem to enjoy watching me work. :)
Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion! I promise satisfaction for all! (Or at least, most pertinent parties.)

No comments:

Post a Comment