VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sexy Soundtrack Saturday - "Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy" by Tata Young

I'm back! Didja miss me? Didja miss my updates? Cuz I got an awesome one coming up right here, right now!
First, a feature we haven't seen in a little bit: Sexy Soundtrack Saturday is back!

This week, its Tata Young's "Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy". The song is fine I suppose... but what made me decide to post it up was this music video someone made up with disney animation. Schlocky? Fun? It was meant to be.



And as if that weren't enough... how about some art too, boobies? We have the first two pages of "Web of the Incubus"#2 ready to launch!



By the way, I recommend checking the galleries pages periodically as sometimes I'll update them even when I don't have enough time for a full post (like today).

Oh, and one final thing... Happy Halloween! Here's a pic of Roux, Fukumi, and Manoa all having a good time in costume. Shout out to Ricky Daniels for suggesting the theme in the artists group over at Chubby Parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment