VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Monday, August 2, 2010

Model Mondays - Karla Lane (New art, too!)

Oh, Monday. Bane of the working dude's existence. I'm stoked though because it's MY Friday, after 7 straight days on. Well, that's how we earn the big bucks, right? But we're not here to discuss big bucks. We're here for the Big Butts! First up, another three pages of "Bride of the Mummy" for your viewing enjoyment.




I have to apologize to my fans over at Hentai Foundry. When I posted there, page 12 went straight up but 10 & 11 went into pending. o_O But they should be up shortly, I dare say!

Ah, but speaking of Mondays, It's time for another model to take the spotlight! This week it's one of my favorite cuties, Karla Lane.




The full gallery is here.

The curves, the smile, and how you can tell she's having fun - she is just so girl next door! I highly recommend checking her out. She's often seen wearing a corset. And Good Lord, a bbw in a corset is like... analogies fail me. It's just the best.

Oh, and please, comment if you like something (or not)! I want to hear from y'all so I can fine-tune this place and make it the best bbw/big booty/adult comic/fetish-type deal blog out there!

Till next time, stay frosty.

No comments:

Post a Comment