VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bride of the Mummy - Pages 13 & 14!

Hello everyone, just a small update tonight. Gotta couple more pages of "Bride of the Mummy" banged out. I think you'll agree it is startin' to get fun.



At last, the sexy sexy! This issue, as I mentioned, has been a little (lot) more slow paced than the "Doctor Patient Confidentiality" storyline. I'm still experimenting with the 'build up' to 'pay off' ratio of these things. I have been trying to keep plenty of cheesecake in there to keep y'all going though.
What're everyone's opinions? Do you like a little more story? Does it help sell the fun stuff? Or should it all just jump into the action? Leave your stance in the comments, I'll give it my consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment