VISIT RAMPANT404'S NEW SITE:
THE RADISH ROOM

Friday, April 23, 2010

WTF Hentai Foundry?!

Okay, I'm getting really fed up with hentai-foundry.com. I've been looking high and low for a quality adult art community, something like an unrated deviant art. I was honestly surprised just how slim the pickings are. There's raunchyminds.com, but they focus more on poser 3D art and their 2d art section is rather simple. All in all, I love the design of hentai-foundry, but their quality standards are strangling the site. I AM interested in constructive criticism. But their policy is to reject images for mysterious and undefinable reasons. I've prepared a little skit, to illustrate my point:
Me: Hi! I'd like to submit these drawings?
HF: Hmmmm, okay, we'll take these two, but we have to reject this one.
Me: Really? Oh, okay... um, why exactly?
HF: I'm not going to tell you.
Me: ...what?
HF: It's like a guessing game. I want you to change something but I will give you no pointers at all!
Me: You're insane!
HF: Well, if you want some pointers, RE-submit your drawing to forums, and ask for criticism there.
Me: Okay, in the interest of fair play, I'll try. [Later, at the forums] Hello forums! Is, um, anyone there? Gosh, that's a lot of dust.
Forums: [cricket sounds]

Well, enough belly aching from me. And because I wouldn't expect you all to read this without some reward, here's a couple of quickies I got together the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment